Seneca Valley Interactive Map Viewer Instructions
- Use the Layers tab to select the option to view.
- Once you can see the layer list, use the toggle buttons to turn them on and off.
- Pan around by pressing the left mouse button somewhere on the map and dragging the cursor across the map.
- Zoom in or out using the + or - buttons, or you can roll the mouse wheel forward to zoom in or back to zoom out.
- Each option has 1 map showing the High School reassignments and 1 map for the Middle School reassignments.